Preparation of sauna scrubs: SENSA 1
The workshop program includes:
- introductory conversation about the impact of the sauna on human well-being;
- types of sauna scrubs, their effect, specifics of use;
- scrub preparation workshop (each participant prepares 5-6 scrubs based on sea salt, adding powders of various plants, fresh plants, blue clay, drinking soda);
- filling of scrubs in 280 ml glass jars, designing them accordingly;
- possibility to participate in the grinding process of raw materials applying a pestle or a grinder.
Workshop costs include raw materials, dishes, transport and a tutor fee.